Just now I have been stuck digging the internet to find details on how to load a Sun Cellular prepaid card but I could hardly find one even to the website of the network, all I got are the sites selling cards. I don’t know how to load the prepaid card in this network because the PIN and call card number was just sent to me. Anyway, here is the details on how to load the card to save you from digging and digging the internet to no avail in case you would be in my situation.
How to load:
Choose between two convenient ways to load up your account:
1. Via text confirmation
- Dial *220# followed by the 9-digit call card number and the 5-digit PIN then # sign. (Ensure that there are no spaces between characters) Press SEND.
2. Via voice instructions
- Dial 220 and press SEND
- After a prompt, press 1
- Key in the 9-digit call card number and 5-digit PIN
- A voice announcement will inform you of your updated balance.
- 24/7 Call & Text Unlimited has a distinct validity period from other Sun Cellular prepaid loads and plans.
- Loading 24/7 Call & Text Unlimited will not form part of your regular load.
- Upon loading 24/7 Call & Text Unlimited, you will receive two messages indicating your regular load balance and the validity of your 24/7 Call & Text Unlimited service.
- Once your 24/7 Call & Text Unlimited card is activated, your local calls and local texts to other Sun subscribers will be FREE of charge within the validity period, 7 days for P100 and 30 days for P350.
- To check the validity of your 24/7 Call & Text Unlimited service, simply dial *221# then press SEND to receive a text update on your regular load balance and your 24/7 Call & Text Unlimited service validity.